July 1, 2020
Policies and procedures for COVID-19 are changing frequently. The following are projected COVID-19 procedures for Oakwood Preschool in Fall 2020:
- To follow CDC and state and local health department guidelines, Oakwood Christian Preschool will open with a few changes in the fall.
- Class sizes will remain small, with one teacher per ten children maximum.
- Please take the temperature of your child before school, and be prepared to report their temperature to the director or teacher as you enter the building.
- Parents will be allowed to assist their child in hanging coats and backpacks and walking them to their classroom.
- After preschool, at 11:30am or 3:00pm, parents may stand on the tile area for dismissal of their child, gathering belongings at their hook ahead of time.
- Each class will remain with their teacher throughout their time at school, and transitions will be kept to a minimum.
- Toys and equipment will be sanitized daily, or more frequently according to use.
- No masks are required for preschool at this time.